Disclaimer and Copyrights
General Information – Disclaimer
The analysis, commentary and market, financial and other information provided in this website (the “Information”) are provided for general information of site visitors only and are not intended to provide any advice, investment or otherwise.
The copyright in the Information is owned by G-Resources Group Limited (the “Company” or “G-Resources”) and its subsidiaries (the ” Group”), its affiliates, service providers or third party proprietors and are protected by applicable copyright law. The Information may not be used, reproduced, redistributed, disseminated or commercially exploited in any way.
The Information is derived from sources believed to be reliable. However, the Group, its agents and employees do not represent, warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability or suitability of the Information for any purpose. None of the Group, its agents or employees will be under any tortious, contractual or any other liability to you and/or any third party arising in connection with the use of this website, or reliance on any information or services provided in this website.
The Group may at any time discontinue or make changes in the Information, products or services provided in this website without any prior notice.
Nothing in this website should be considered as an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy or otherwise deal in any investment, security or product. Please note that access to services and your account may be limited during periods of peak demand or market volatility or for other reasons.
Notice to clients relating to the “Hong Kong” Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) (the “Ordinance”)
Reasons for the collection of personal data
From time to time, it may be necessary for clients to supply personal identifiable information including, but not limited to, your name, gender, age, identity document number, telephone number, fax number, home address, email address, etc., to the Group. It is also the case that data are collected from clients in the ordinary course of the continuation of the business relationship.
The purposes for which data relating to a client may be used are as follows:-
- the daily operation of the services provided to clients;
- conducting credit checks;
- assisting other institutions to conduct credit checks and collect debts;
- ensuring ongoing credit worthiness of clients;
- designing and marketing financial services or related products;
- meeting the requirements to make disclosure under the requirements of any law, regulation or requirements of any regulatory authority binding on the Group; and
- any other purpose relating to or in connection with the Group’s business.
Transfer of personal data
Data held by the Group relating to a client will be kept confidential but the Group may provide such information to the following parties for the purposes set out in above paragraph:-
- any officer, employee, agent, contractor, or third party service provider who provides services to the Group in connection with the operation of its business;
- any other person under a duty of confidentiality to G-Resources including a group company of the Group which has undertaken to keep such information confidential;
- any institution with which the client has or proposes to have dealings;
- credit reference agencies, and, in the event of default, to debt collection agencies; and
- any person to whom The Group is under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any law, regulation or requirements of any regulatory authority binding on The Group.
Access and correction of personal data
Under and in accordance with the terms of the Ordinance any individual has the right:-
- to check whether the Group holds data about him and of access to such data;
- to require the Group to correct any data relating to him which is inaccurate;
- to ascertain the Group’s policies and practices in relation to data and to be informed of the kind of personal data held by the Group; and
- in relation to client credit, to request to be informed of which items of data are routinely disclosed to credit reference agencies or debt collection agencies, and be provided with further information to enable the making of an access and correction request to the relevant credit reference agency or debt collection agency.
In accordance with the terms of the Ordinance, the Group has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
The person to whom requests for access to data or correction of data or for information regarding policies and practices and kinds of data held are to be addressed as follows:-
The Data Protection Officer
G-Resources Group Limited
Room 1801, Capital Centre,
No. 151 Gloucester Road, Wanchai,
Nothing in this Notice shall limit the rights of client under the Ordinance.
The analysis, commentary and market, financial and other information (including graphics and images) provided in this website (the “Content”) are properties of the Group and its affiliates, its service providers or third party proprietors. The Content may not be used, reproduced, redistributed, disseminated or commercially exploited in any way.